[Nottingham-pm] [ANNOUNCE] April's social meeting, Wednesday April 30th

James Green jimbo.green at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:31:06 PDT 2014

Hi folks

At the Organ Grinder, last week, nobody seemed to mind when I
suggested we mix up the day of the week we meet on a little -- it
opens the group to people who always have a commitment on a given
night, and gives us a little more room to work around possible
clashes. So, we're going to try a Wednesday :-)

By executive decree, we're also keeping up the rotation of venues --
and this month I fancy the Roundhouse.

So, rambling preamble aside, I'm happy to announce this month's social!

WHEN: Wednesday April 30th (2014-04-30), from 7pm (BST!)
WHERE: The Roundhouse, map here:
http://www.theroundhousenottingham.co.uk/contact-us/
WHY: for the usual beer and geeky chat (and even some hastily
scribbled, slightly obfuscated Perl, if last week is any indication)

I'll send a reminder nearer the time; hopefully see you there :-)

Cheers,
James