[Nottingham-pm] REMINDER: Nottingham.pm's second first social meeting, 2013-07-25, Canalhouse

Chris Randle chris at amlog.co.uk
Sun Jul 28 03:10:36 PDT 2013

Hi Guys

Just joined the group. I live near Lincoln, and Nottingham seems to be
my nearest Perl Mongers' group. Been dabbling with Perl for years, but
recently rekindled my fascination with it since it's become quite useful
at work.

I'm a member of a computer club which meets once a month at Imperial
College in London, but I find it hard to get there nowadays. Need my
geek fix, so I'm turning to you.

How did the social go on Thursday, and how many turned up? Sorry I
missed it. Been on a few pub crawls in Nottingham, and it's a great city.

I'll try to make the social in August, but public transport in this
country is so useless: cycle to Lincoln; one hour 40 mins on the train
with a change; same in reverse; hope to get home before it's time to get
up for work in the morning.

--
Chris Randle