[Nottingham-pm] [ANNOUNCE] Social meet THIS TUESDAY 13/08/13

James Green jkg at earth.li
Mon Aug 12 12:41:10 PDT 2013

On 12 August 2013 19:20, Duncan <notlug at pendinas.org.uk> wrote:

> Thanks James, Tuesday's normally  a bad night for me but being the school holidays
> I should be able to make this - although I'll probably arrive closer to eight.
>
> Will there be a camel on the table or somesuch to help us locate you ?

I've already been in touch with Duncan (because the list config was
doing something screwy), but just to clarify for anybody else:

 - Tuesday (or indeed Thursday) is absolutely not a permanent regular
day yet, I'm open to seeing how many people can make it when, month to
month
 - there will be a camel on the table! :-)

10% chance of rain tomorrow evening apparently; I suggest unless we're
desperately unlucky, we'll probably end up sat outside again.

[LPW2013]
> I've signed up for this too now.

Excellent!

See you all tomorrow,