[Nottingham-pm] Nottingham Perl Mongers - winding-up

Michael Erskine (at home!) perl at tecspy.com
Tue Apr 3 09:04:23 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I've decided to hand over the Nottingham Perl Mongers leadership to any
other Nottingham Perl Monger who can devote some time to the cause.

My other interests: Nottingham LUG, family, work (<cough!>), Middle Age
Shred, etc., have taken priority and I assume they'll continue to take
priority. I'm sorry that I haven't got round to hosting any
Perl-specific meetings; then again, nobody complained about the lack of
them! I guess the NLUG meetings have always been enough!

Anybody interested in taking over leadership can just drop us a line or
pop along to an NLUG meeting and we'll talk it over.

Regards,
Michael Erskine
Nottingham Perl Mongers
Nottingham GNU/Linux Users Group