[Nottingham-pm] Greetings

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 03:46:03 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 11:31, Richard Bagshaw wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Just thought I would say a quick hello, I have just joined the PM list
> and im pretty much obsessed with anything perl related / linux / php and
> mac.

Hi Richard and welcome to Nottingham Perl Mongers! You may notice we're a
splinter group of NLUG. The upshot being that we get all the NLUG socials for
free and hardly anyone posts here! I do intend to run some Perl sessions but
probably not until LugRadio Live and YAPC::Europe are behind us. In the
meantime, here's some soothing music... :)

Regards,
Michael.

--
It is not good for a man to be without knowledge,
and he who makes haste with his feet misses his way.