[Nottingham-pm] request wiki password

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 00:54:57 PDT 2005

On Monday 25 July 2005 21:12, Will Lin wrote:
> Michael, thanks! i am not really a Perl person, but i like Apache and
> Java. the page I wanna contribute is Apache related. i use jetty as a
> web server which is even better than Apache.

Soooo... in summary: you're not a Perl user, you _do_ like Apache but you use
Jetty. I tell you what, just post us what you'd like to see on the Apache
page and I'll do it for you. Forgive my reticence but so far all of the wiki
editors are all personally well known to me and well trusted. Why not come
along to one of the NottLug meetings so we can get to know you?

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--
College:
 The fountains of knowledge, where everyone goes to drink.