[Nottingham-pm] Fwd: EURO OSCON Registration --Now Open

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 02:14:38 PDT 2005

All,

Here's some signal (let's add a header X-Signal-Or-Noise:  SIGNAL :) **) from
Josette at O'Reilly regarding OSCON -- can any of our members convince their
employers to fork out a thousand euros for a weekend in Amsterdam? (no, the
dope is extra!)

(** sorry to nottpm members who aren't in the NLUG list - there's some issue
about Signal-to-Noise Ratio. Sorry to nottpm members who ARE on the NLUG list
- you will have got this twice. To NLUG members who AREN'T on the nottpm list
- you aren't missing much because the signal approaches zero and SNR
calculator causes divide-by-zero error :) )

Regards,
Michael Erskine.