[Nottingham-pm] Introduction to Perl Part 2 tonight - 16June204

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Jun 16 09:26:00 CDT 2004

Late as ever,
Tonight we have the second installment of our perl series:
 'Introduction to Perl: Foundations and Simple Scripts'

19:30 - 20:30 , Doors open 19:15

Broadway Business Centre
32a Stoney Street
Just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park.
Press the Reception buzzer on the door.

Afterwards (21:00 ish by the time we get out the door) we shall retire to The Roebuck Inn for a drink or three.

See http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/2004-calendar.html for details.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,