[Nottingham-pm] Website magically appeared

Michael Erskine Michael.Erskine at JASMIN.PLC.UK
Wed Feb 25 08:49:45 CST 2004

All,

After (multiple, failed) attempts to contact the pm.org admins by email
the website magically started working...

http://nottingham.pm.org/

...grossly underfulfilling its role, I know :) but its early days yet
and I find myself rather busy now my employers seem to have left the
country!

The beginnings of my perl discussions (far from finished), that will
eventually form a tutorial, are at...

http://nottingham.pm.org/somecode1.html

...but I find that referring people to the Camel book or the Cookbook
might be better.

Anyhoo, take a look and "all criticism is welcome" :)

Michael.

Michael Erskine
Senior Software Engineer
Jasmin Simtec Limited

A.W. Graham and M.A. Halley of KPMG were appointed Joint Administrative
Receivers of Jasmin Plc and Joint Administrators of Jasmin Simtec
Limited and Jasmin Controls Limited on 29th January 2004.