[Nottingham-pm] Fwd: [Nottingham] Meeting, Wednesday 18th August 2004

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 07:50:56 CDT 2004

perlmongers take note!

Subject: [Nottingham] Meeting, Wednesday 18th August 2004
Date: Monday 16 August 2004 10:15
From: Duncan John Fyfe <djf at star.le.ac.uk>
To: nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk

Hello one and all,

After a long break our next meeting brings with it the next installation
of our Introduction to PERL course including a promise that it
involves no cutting up of paprer what so ever.

Wed 18 Aug - Introduction to PERL Part 3: Code Re-use

or How Not to Re-invent The Wheel... or How To Save Lots of Typing...

19:30 - 20:30 , Doors open 19:15

Broadway Business Centre
32a Stoney Street
Just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park.
Press the Reception buzzer on the door.

Following on (21:00 ish by the time we get out the door) we shall roll
onto The Roebuck Inn for a drink or three.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                           Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,