[HRPM] Info on Mason

Collin Cusce cusce at jlab.org
Tue Jul 17 09:02:03 CDT 2001

    Hey, guys. Our site is going to get an overhaul soon and we are going to need a templating system that can be extended to a content managment/reporting sytem in the future. I've been researching tons of languages, and even with my Perl bias aside, Mason seems to kick some serious ass. What I'm wondering is why isn't it being used as much? What is your guy's input on the mod_perl extention? Have any of you had any experience with it? It's component system seems really nifty, but are there any drawbacks to it?
    Thanks,
        Collin Cusce'
        cusce at jlab.org