[HRPM] all topics

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Thu Jan 11 10:45:09 CST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Collin Cusce' wrote:

> OhhOhhOhhhh! Someone PLEASE do Java/Perl integration in the near
> future. That sounds wicked useful! Not only that, but I'll bet we
> could get a few more attendees if we do a bit from TWO languages 9-) !

I'll add that to my TODO list.  I need to write something on that anyway
so I should be able to pull off a presentation in the next few months.  I
think Larry open sourced the stuff he originally did for that as part of
the Perl Resource Kit.  Somebody has my volume of the Perl Resource Kit
that talked about the java integration, but I'll figure something out.

> XML still comes first on my priority list, though.

Jeff is still mulling over whether an XML presentation this month is
feasable.  But he's committed to talking about /something/.  :-)

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.