[HRPM] all topics

Collin Cusce' cusce at home.com
Wed Jan 10 21:35:41 CST 2001

OhhOhhOhhhh! Someone PLEASE do Java/Perl integration in the near future.
That sounds wicked useful! Not only that, but I'll bet we could get a few
more attendees if we do a bit from TWO languages 9-) ! XML still comes first
on my priority list, though.

"Both The Rock and Bill Gates are known worldwide for their vast array of
catch phrases," --Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson