[HRPM] Meeting Room

Collin Cusce' cusce at home.com
Tue Jan 9 20:56:30 CST 2001

The room is reserved for the whole year, so remind me next January to re-reserve it if we still want to meet at JLab. Oh, and the entrance will be locked, so I'll remember to stay in the atrium to let 'yawl in. >From now on, I need to register you as my guest at the security desk, so please don't be so late that I have to get out of the meeting to sign the book ;-) .