[HRPM] Perl or Programming Mailing Lists

Robert Kernell kernell at sundog.larc.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 28 14:33:37 CDT 2000

Hi. Enjoyed my first Perl Mongers meeting last night. Chris made DBI very
enjoyable. I will definitely come to every meeting. Maybe I can give a talk at
some point.

As strange as it seems, I cannot find any other Perl mailing lists. Also I can't
find any general programming mailing lists. I am using Liznet search engine.
Maybe I should do a Google search on some keywords. If anyone knows of any of
either of the above kinds of lists I sure would welcome information on them.

Thanx!!

Bob Kernell
Research Scientist
AS&M