[HRPM] Eat before meet?

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Wed Sep 27 14:50:23 CDT 2000

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Lyman Byrd wrote:
> Is anyone going to eat close by the meeting place tonite before the
> meeting? Do you want to get together to eat before the meeting? Lyman

There's a good MEXICAN restaurant right across Jefferson from JLAB - Plaza
Azteca.  I highly recommend it.  Next month I hope to make it to dinner,
but this month I'm teaching so I doubt I can make dinner tonight.  I am
doing the DBI presentation tonight - don't worry about that.  (In a few
minutes I'm going to be leaving the customer site and I will be meandering
back that way.)

--
</chris>

What if this weren't a hypothetical question?