[HRPM] HRPM meeting

Jeff Duffy jduffy at semcor.com
Sun Mar 19 15:08:33 CST 2000

Greetings!

 The next meeting of the Hampton Roads Perl Mongers (HRPM) is Thursday,
March 30 at 814 Greenbrier Circle in Chesapeake.

 The topic for presentation at the next meeting is "How to Build Your
Very Own Perl Module"; an introduction to using Perl's modular structure
to create reusable chunks of code for your applications. You can find
more information, directions, and sign up for our mailing list at
http://norfolk.pm.org.

 We will be supplying refreshments at the next meeting, so it would be
really helpful if everyone intending to attend could send an email to
our list (or to me) to that effect so we bring enough food and drink for
everyone.

 Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Jeff

#Thanks to:
#
#The Hampton Roads Linux User's Group (HRLUG) http://hrlug.runlinux.com/
#
#and
#
#The Tidewater Unix User's Group (TWUUG) http://www.twuug.org/
#
#for allowing us to announce on their mailing lists.
--
Jeffrey A. Duffy
Principal Engineer
jduffy at semcor.com