[HRPM] Hellooooo...

Jeff Duffy jduffy at semcor.com
Wed Mar 15 22:38:49 CST 2000

Hey all,

 Having just returned from an extended trip to the dark, evil place that
sucks out your very soul (also known as D.C.), I will freely admit here
and now that I've done basically nothing yet to drum up people for the
next meeting. I can and will begin to try now, but just expect the
attendance increase to be pathetic and you won't be disappointed. Hey, I
gotta feed the family, right?

 On the subject of our next meeting, I believe we are still doing the
Perl-Module-HOWTO. Any luck so far, Chris?

Jeff
--
Jeffrey A. Duffy
Principal Engineer