[HRPM] July Topic Volunteer needed

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Thu Jul 6 23:16:30 CDT 2000

We need a July topic!  It looks likely we'll be at Jefferson Labs this
month.  Yay!  Double yay since we can't get in Semcor this month.  A
note on that will go out as soon as it's all confirmed.

But - we need a topic!  Volunteers will be greatly appreciated, recieve
fame through our web site, and maybe a complimentary soda.  Even if you
only know a little about something and you'd like to share some of what
you've been doing with perl, that's cool.

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare