[HRPM] Meeting Attendance?

Mark D Wolinski mark at mrmark.com
Wed Jan 26 22:41:13 CST 2000

Well, personally, I don't see a problem with the weather tomorrow night.
I've been out driving earlier this evening and found the freeways to be dry
as a bone and clear of any snow, the major roads to be pretty much clear and
the minor roads to require a little bit of caution.

Also, for reasons which will be explained later, tomorrow is the only time
we can do the XML presentation, so if you're interested in hearing about XML
from a guy who works with it day in and day out, make sure you be at this
meeting.

Other than that, I don't think we'll be there incredibly late so I don't see
the drive home being a problem for most people.

Mark D Wolinski