[HRPM] Directions to Thursday's HRPM Meeting

Jeff Duffy jduffy at semcor.com
Thu Feb 24 04:43:58 CST 2000

Where:

Semcor Inc.
804 Greenbrier Circle Suite R

How to get there:

Take 64 toward Suffolk / Chesapeake.

Take the exit for Greenbrier Parkway North.
(after Indian River Rd - if you see an exit for Battlefield Blvd, you've
gone too far).

Stay in the right hand lane. Take the first right at the stoplight.

Stay in the middle lane. You will proceed through a stoplight; a hotel
will be on your right.

Continue aroung the right bend a bit and take your second left into the
parking lot. Continue to the end of the parking lot and turn left.

The office will be on your right. The left door is the correct one; it
will be marked with the Semcor logo. I suspect it will be the only one
with lights on.

Park somewhere. You can also look for my car: a green 1999 Honda Accord,
license plates read "OPEN SRC". I will also be carrying my pager if you
get lost: 757.307.3618.

These should also make it with maps to the HRPM website.

See you there!

Jeff
--
Jeffrey A. Duffy