[HRPM] list screwiness

Mike Patten mpatten at exis.net
Fri Aug 25 17:02:57 CDT 2000

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 chicks at chicks.net wrote:

> I'm not sure what the story with the mailing list is.  I haven't noticed
> that I've been missing any.  Has anyone else noticed spurious list
> behavior?  I can run the list off my own list server if necessary.

I haven't seen anything that would indicate a problem.  (i.e. all the
answers I've seen also had questions and my questions have been answered--
although it's been a while since I had a question.)

I hadn't seen much activity here in the last couple of weeks until a few
days ago when there was a CGI question about whether it would be better to
use scalars or an array.  I saw a reply from Jeff, one from Chris, and
Jeff's reply to Chris.

If it helps, the following lines from my .procmailrc have worked for me:

:0:
hrpm

--
Mike Patten <mpatten at exis.net>