[HRPM] mod_perl : Hampton Roads Perl Mongers

Ed Summers esummers at pilot.infi.net
Tue Dec 14 20:31:50 CST 1999

Chris wrote: "So does the mexican restaurant have a room where they'd let
us mount a white board?  :-)"

Heh, I actually do have a spare white board if the lack-of-beverage
proves unendurable. We're going to be on hunger/thirst-strike in a
library that looks like an elaborate prison....I'll be surprised if
anyone shows up!

I was actually thinking some of us might like to head over to Mi Hogar
afterwards for a bite to eat and/or a drink. Note: I heard back  from
Mark Imbriaco (the mystery speaker) who said it's a go for his
presentation on mod_perl.

// Ed