[Nomads-pm] Looking for senior perl developer able to work on site in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Michael Zedeler michael at zedeler.dk
Thu Oct 8 02:53:21 PDT 2009

Hi.

I am currently looking for a perl developer able to work onsite in
greater Copenhagen, Denmark starting asap and ending mid 2010.

We have the following requirements:

    * 5+ years experience with perl development.
    * Used to do OOP, OOA and OOD.

Having experience with the following would be an advantage:

    * Working as professional services consultant.
    * Read, write and speak Danish.
    * Compiler techniques (parse trees, syntax trees, code generation).
    * Java.

You will be part of a team of perl developers working as professional
services consultants, primarily doing development and helping to improve
development processes. The location is Storkøbenhavn (Copenhagen
region). Competetive salary offered.

Interested? Don't hesitate to call me at +45 70 25 19 99.

Michael Zedeler.
Solfisk.