[Nomads-pm] G'day!

Michael Kraus mkraus at wildtechnology.net
Thu Feb 3 15:16:24 PST 2005

G'day again... :)

George, not a problem. I've enjoyed the questioning...

> OO Perl:
> I think you may enjoy OO in Perl 6.

Hrmm... Sounds like you know something I don't... I haven't had a chance
to research anything regarding Perl 6 yet.

> Other Languages:
> It sounds like you know some other languages.
> I'd be interested in knowing the main ones, if you wish to say.

Sure, SQL (which I currently embed into Perl for MySQL db access via
DBI), C, C++, Java, HTML, JavaScript/Jscript/ECMA-Script, and CCL
(proprietary 4GL used by Cerner Corporation - I used to work for them).

You've really got me curious about Perl 6 now...

Have fun!

Regards,

Michael S. E. Kraus
B. Info. Tech. (CQU), Dip. Business (Computing)
Software Developer - Wild Technology Pty Ltd

Wild Technology Pty Ltd , ABN 98 091 470 692
Sales - Ground Floor, 265/8 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Admin - Level 4 Tiara, 306/9 Crystal Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Telephone 1300-13-9453 |  Facsimile 1300-88-9453
http://www.wildtechnology.net
DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential information and may also be the subject of client legal - legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.   This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright.  No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system.