[niederrhein.pm] Niederrhein.pm Treffen am 20. Januar 2015 bei Railslove

Aristotle Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Di Jan 20 06:18:22 PST 2015

Servus ’zamm,

* Roland Schmitz <sch.r at web.de> [2015-01-13 13:50]:

* Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+nrpm at rabbit.us> [2015-01-15 16:45]:

* Wendy G.A. van Dijk <nl.pm at wendy.org> [2015-01-20 13:25]:
> Liz and I have the flu with quite a fever and coughing, and food
> poisoning (rotten carrots), and are mostly in bed (buckets next to the
> bed). So tonight would not be the best idea to go to Köln. Sorry. We
> hope to be there next month again.

looks like I have to bail on tonight too. :-(  Hope it doesn’t turn out
too empty…

(As far as FOSDEM I’ll be there on Sunday. I hope to be there on Sat as
well but that is unsure.)

Grüzi’a mal,