[niederrhein.pm] Niederrhein.pm Treffen Oktober 2014 am 18:00 at LoveRails in Köln

Jens Rehsack rehsack at googlemail.com
Di Okt 21 06:36:25 PDT 2014

Aloah,

No one is or had been forced to register at Meetup.com
It's just the huge amount of people who are neither on the mailing list nor
on Meetup who are asked whether one or the other registration would be neat
to give us response who's joining the next meeting or not.

When we exceed the 10 people regularly, we should start caring for more
seats for peaks ...
When no one is coming, it's nice to know before that the meeting organizer
(usually one from core team) knows that a travel of 1-2h per direction can
be avoided.

Replying last 12 month, we had no unvisited date - but the months before
were not such successful. To avoid demotivation of organizers during holiday
and travel times, it's an act of courtesy to tell organizers "you're alone
tonight" :P

Cheers