[niederrhein.pm] Wohin soll's denn nun gehen?

Jens Rehsack rehsack at googlemail.com
Di Jun 4 00:50:35 PDT 2013

On 04.06.13 08:26, Wendy G.A. van Dijk wrote:
> At 05:48 PM 6/3/2013, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
>  >On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 10:22:14PM +0200, Torsten Raudssus wrote:
>  >> Ruhr.pm is not compatible with the existing Perl people, they are
> stocked
>  >> in 1990 or something ;)
>  >
>  >And this means what...exactly? Are you saying we are not interested in
>  >having such people at our meetings? This is a serious question...
>
> I think that Getty means that they are not interested in us.  Absolutely
> not interested whatsoever.  And that we therefore should not go into any
> trouble to contact them again and again.  I think Getty is right there.
> We should just forget about them.  If at any point they think we are
> interesting, they will contact us and meet us.  And then they are most
> welcome.

I think they are dead because of the same reason. Ruhr.pm died when
Cafe Maze closes, Cologne.pm died by losing there place. And not enough
drive to seeking for new places.

I offer the service to find a place for all those PM's - but they first
need once join our meeting to see whether they're really alive or
zombies ;)

I wont waste time (and yes, seeking places for community meetings costs
time) for a finally dead group.

Cheers,
Jens