[niederrhein.pm] Wohin soll's denn nun gehen?

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Mo Jun 3 23:26:55 PDT 2013

At 05:48 PM 6/3/2013, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
 >On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 10:22:14PM +0200, Torsten Raudssus wrote:
 >> Ruhr.pm is not compatible with the existing Perl people, they are stocked
 >> in 1990 or something ;)
 >
 >And this means what...exactly? Are you saying we are not interested in
 >having such people at our meetings? This is a serious question...

I think that Getty means that they are not interested in
us.  Absolutely not interested whatsoever.  And that we therefore
should not go into any trouble to contact them again and again.  I
think Getty is right there.  We should just forget about them.  If at
any point they think we are interesting, they will contact us and
meet us.  And then they are most welcome.

Greetz,
Wendy