[nr-pm] (Fwd) camel code

R. Burbach burbach at gwl.de
Mon Mai 21 04:58:54 CDT 2001

Liebe Liste,

in einer meiner letzten Mails habe ich geschrieben, ich hätte den Urheber von Camel
Code gefragt, ob wir das benutzen dürfen.

Hier ist seine Antwort:
From:           	"Jenkins, Steve" <Steve.Jenkins at nrc.ca>
Subject:        	camel code
Date sent:      	Fri, 18 May 2001 09:13:55 -0400

Hi neophyte,

	you're welcome to use my camel code on your
T-shirts as long as I can get one for myself.  :)
Let me know how and where to send the money.

[...]

You may need to contact O'Reilly about using a camel image and
you should include the following (in a smaller font if you want):

# camel code, copyright 2000 by Stephen B. Jenkins
# The use of a camel image with the topic of Perl
# is a trademark of O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
# Used with permission.

I think the person to contact at O'Reilly is:

Edie Freedman
Creative Director
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
edie at oreilly.com

I hope all of this is OK with you ... I look forward to seeing the
finished product.

--
Steve.Jenkins at nrc.ca      http://www.nrc.ca/~jenkins
Senior Programmer/Analyst