[Nh-pm] Anyone active? Anyone for YAPC::NA 2011?

Matthew Horsfall wolfsage at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:44:56 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Charlie Farinella <
cfarinella at appropriatesolutions.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 01:49:14 PM Matthew Horsfall wrote:
> > Hello folks,
> >
> > Just checking to see if any NH perl mongers are still around, I don't
> > meet many Perl developers on the streets these days ;)
> >
> > Also, was wondering if any of you were planning to attend YAPC::NA 2011
> > this year - would be cool to see our state represented there :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > -- Matthew Horsfall
>
> I started this group some years ago, unfortunately it never really got off
> the ground.  If someone is interested in taking it over I'd be thrilled.
>
> --charlie

I would love to see it take off and become active; but I'm not sure if I
want to manage one right now... Might consider it again in a few months. If
someone else wanted to take over management however, I would not mind
helping out.

As for Perl6/Rakudo, I'm mostly keeping my interest to Perl5 for the time
being :)

-- Matthew Horsfall (alh)