[Nh-pm] How to save complete web page not just text?

James Kellndorfer jameskel at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 24 11:39:19 PDT 2005

Yes those are the .JS files I'm looking for. Thank you.

Darn it. My wget isn't working.Your command, which I tried days ago, didn't
work for me.

Thank you for helping isolate the problem. I'm glad wget does indeed work.
This is the simplest way to get at the data.

I'll let you know if I get the .js files after I reinstall wget.

BTW, I have version wget 1.9

Thanks,
JK