[Nh-pm] Oddity with URI::Escape

Ray Cote rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com
Mon Jan 31 13:09:44 PST 2005

Well, I'll be darned.
It _is_ the library.

When I upgrade from my installed 3.13 version of Escape.pm to the
3.28 version, my problem goes away.

Looking through the change log, I see this back on 2001-08-27:
URI::Escape::uri_escape default has changed. Reserved characters are
now escaped when no second argument is provided.

Guess I should still go back through the old code and figure out why
_some_ of the characters were escaped since the above would imply
nothing should have been escaped.

Meanwhile, everything is working fine.

Thanks to everyone who took a few minutes to think about this.
--Ray

--

Raymond Cote
Appropriate Solutions, Inc.