[Nh-pm] Question.....

Paul L Lussier pll at lanminds.com
Wed May 14 12:02:37 CDT 2003

Not sure why I received this e-mail 9 times, but I'm only answering
it once :)

  Jeff> Does NH-pm hold any meetings?

Currently, no.

  Jeff> are there any plans or discussions of possibly starting to
  Jeff> meet?

Well, you'd have to ask Charlie Farinella who created this mail list.
I do know that Charlie has had quite a hectic life lately, which
probably got in the way of planning or attending meetings of any kind.
Though he did mention to me recently that things may be quieting down
enough for him to start thinking about it.

I'll let him answer more definitively than that :)
--

Seeya,
Paul