[Nh-pm] perlcc

Ray Cote rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com
Tue Dec 9 10:21:06 CST 2003

At 8:40 AM -0600 12/9/03, Black, Franklin wrote:
>I am using perlcc to create a c program. When I have  "use DBI" in the perl
>script,
>it creates the C program. The c program compiles, buts blows up when it
>runs.
Franklin, I've not used perlcc, but I do know that other programs
(such as perl2exe) require you to include the DBD module you're using
(such as use DBD::Oracle).
Otherwise, DBI  code tries to resolve the specific DBD at run-time,
and of course it is not there.
--Ray
--

Raymond Cote