[Nh-pm] win32::Gui

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Sep 11 08:24:46 CDT 2002

>I have had problems loading win32::Gui. 502 has no makefile.pl. 490 has
>one but when I try to run it in the dos window, the file names get truncated.

You're trying to build it from source? Or from a PPM? PPM is the easiest,
but the Win32::GUI PPM package available on ActiveState isn't the latest,
the one at http://sourceforge.net/projects/perl-win32-gui is.

Download it, extract it, and run "ppm install <filename>.ppm".

--
Morbus Iff ( i'm the droid you're looking for )
Please Me: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/25USVJDH68554