[Nh-pm] Introduction: Concord, NH

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Sep 10 08:18:32 CDT 2002

Hey there. New member of the list. I'm from Concord, NH, and you can find
more trivial facts at http://www.disobey.com/about/morbus.shtml. My latest
efforts have been writing for O'Reilly and Apple, and coding the pure-perl
AmphetaDesk [1], which works on Mac, Windows and Linux. Perl doesn't need
to be installed for the Mac or Windows version. It's unique enough that
I've been commissioned to do a Perl.com article on it...

Anyways. Yup.

[1] http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/

--
Morbus Iff ( think about the good things that I did for you )
Tech: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779 - articles and weblog