[Nh-pm] TPJ in trouble

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Oct 7 12:17:41 CDT 2002

 >Anyway, if you're serious about Perl, or just really enjoy well
 >written technical articles by very intelligent people, the TPJ is for
 >you.  Please subscribe if you are interested, or, if you just wish to
 >help them out! http://www.tpj.com/

I'd have to agree. I signed up the day of the announcement, both as a
subscriber and a potential writer (an editor from Dr. Dobb's Journal
emailed me a few weeks before the announcement asking if I wanted to write
about Perl and OS X - so, if you want more NH/Perl love, subscribe!
subscribe! <g>).

--
Morbus Iff ( i'm the droid you're looking for )
Please Me: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/25USVJDH68554