[Nh-pm] Excel

Erik Price erikprice at mac.com
Thu Nov 21 21:56:25 CST 2002

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 10:59  AM, Paul Lussier wrote:

> Outstanding!  I had no idea these existed.  Of course, I seldom think
> about excel, so I never had need to look.
>
> Could you provide some examples of things you've done with these
> modules?  I'm curious about how I might use them (now that I know
> about them, I actually might have a need looking for a solution :)

Here's one example... My boss has a webapp that lets people make budget
requests for their department, that I am working on.  He wants a way to
let people use a spreadsheet for bulk data entry rather than have to
hand-enter every request via the browser.  Originally I was going to
use a server side Perl script to do this, using these classes.

Erik

--
Erik Price                                   (zombies roam)

email: erikprice at mac.com
jabber: erikprice at jabber.org