[Nh-pm] CGI, radio buttons, and tables

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed Dec 18 14:59:52 CST 2002

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a radio button selection where the choices are
listed vertically like:

	o Selection A
	o Selection B
	  .
	  .
	  .

and so on.  For some reason I can't seem to get my radio buttons to
come out in anything other than a single row.  I thought a table
might help, but I'm evidently not using the right incantation for
that to work.  Can anyone point me to a simple solution?

Thanks!

--

Seeya,
Paul