[Nh-pm] Status

Charlie Farinella farinella at mcttelecom.com
Thu Aug 1 06:10:37 CDT 2002

While we're still waiting for the Perl Mongers nameserver to update
itself, I can tell you that eventually there should be a website at:

http://nh.pm.org

The mailing list is up, we have currently 20 subscribers.

We need to talk about meetings, both in terms of location (they could be
in one central location, or rotate around the southern part of the
state), and time.  If we can agree on a location to have an initial
organizational type meeting, I will find a place, and we'll go from
there.  My initial preference would be somewhere in Manchester, as I
think that it's accessible in less than an hour from most everywhere,
but if Nashua, or somewhere else is better for the majority of folks,
that's fine.

Let us know what you think.

--charlie

--