[Neworleans-pm] Perl User Group

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 04:48:44 PDT 2012

On 6/6/12 10:30 PM, John Souvestre wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I’ve been getting more and more into Perl. I see where there used to be
> a user group in New Orleans. Is it still active?

It was more active BK, less so after.   As a visitor from New York City,
I gave a presentation held in the upstairs room of a coffee shop on
Esplanade Ave in December 2004.  I also gave a presentation at a
restaurant on Frenchman St in March 2006.  And, IIRC, I met with one
fellow on a visit in November 2008.

However, as many other Perlmonger groups have demonstrated, all it takes
is two or three Perl users to get together to revive a user group, if
only on a social basis.

HTH
Jim Keenan