[Neworleans-pm] A Visitor Returns ...

Jim Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Mar 18 09:46:02 PST 2006

On Mar 17, 2006, at 4:28 PM, Dave Cash wrote:

On 3/14/06, James Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:

[ I picked up this email just after sending you and Simon one. ]
Saturday brunch/coffee/whatever would be a good time for me:  11:00 am
or 12:00 noon start.

Since we're looking at meeting from something like 11 to 1 tomorrow, I
propose we meet at a place to eat.  Given that James is staying in the
Marigny, we could do La Peniche (1940 Dauphine St) or my favorite in
that neighborhood, Mona's (504 Frenchmen St).

And Mona's is where I am now hanging (11:41 am Sat Mar 18).

jimk