[Neworleans-pm] NewOrleans-pm Digest, Vol 18, Issue 4

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 14 16:12:53 PST 2006

> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:08:34 -0800
> From: Alex Walker <alex at houseofwalker.net>
> Subject: Re: [Neworleans-pm] A Visitor Returns ...
> To: New Orleans Perl Mongers <neworleans-pm at pm.org>
>
> Apologies for chiming in so late in the game here, but Saturday would
> also work for me. Noon would actually be better than 11:00, could we
> set it up then?

I can do either 11:00 or 12:00; you guys can sort it out.  Just tell me
location.  I know how to get to Fair Grinds; give me directions if it's
a different location.  I'll be staying in F. Marigny district.  Local
contact phone numbers would also be helpful in case my wireless access
is spotty.

jimk