[Neworleans-pm] A Visitor Returns ...

Dave Cash fieldsofgarlic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 04:07:28 PST 2006

On 3/9/06, Simon Dorfman <emaillists at simondorfman.com> wrote:

> Maybe we can plan this month's perlmongers meeting during Jim's visit to
> town.  I can bring my video projector again.  And hopefully I'll find the
> correct cord so that Jim can project from his iBook this time.

Hi, James.  Glad to hear you'll be back in New Orleans.

I could probably do late Friday afternoon or Saturday brunch type
thing.  I wouldn't be able to make it to an evening meeting during the
time you're here.

So I guess that brings us to where and which of these times?  Any ideas, people?

Take care,

Dave