[Neworleans-pm] A Visitor Returns ...

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Mar 8 16:38:10 PST 2006

In December of the year 1 B.K., I had the pleasure of being a guest
speaker at a New Orleans Perlmongers meeting at the Fair Grinds.

I will be visiting NOLA briefly between Friday March 17 and Monday
March 20, primarily to squeeze in a hang with my musician friend and to
club-hop.

If any NOLA Perlmongers would like to squeeze in what London.pm would
call "an emergency social meeting" (late Friday afternoon?? Saturday
a.m. brunch??), please let me know.

I even have one talk available to give:  a talk I gave in Toronto in
October which had its origin in the talk I gave in NOLA the first/last
time I was there.

Please let me know.

Jim Keenan
Brooklyn NY