[Neworleans-pm] Meeting Tonight!

Dave Cash fieldsofgarlic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:37:17 PDT 2006

Hello, Mongers!

Just a reminder: tonight is our monthly meeting.  We'll be meeting
upstairs at Fair Grinds (3133 Ponce de Leon St New Orleans LA) from
5:30 to 8:00pm.

As far as I know, we don't have a topic or project to work on.  A Perl
project I need to work on is converting data from some ArcView shape
files into their Google Map equivalents.  Also, I met a microbiologist
last night named Harris McFerrin.  He may come to the meeting tonight.
 He needs to analyze some gene-length data and is leaning towards
using Perl.  I told him we could help him.

I hope to see you all tonight.

Take care,

Dave