[Neworleans-pm] looking for some extra work

estrabd at mailcan.com estrabd at mailcan.com
Mon Aug 14 19:25:54 PDT 2006

Hey, guys.  Long time, no hear :)

Anyways, I am looking for some partime/telecommute type Perl work.  I am
already working for the university full time and am about to start a PhD
at LSU in CS, but I am interested in some side income nonetheless.  If
anyone knows of anything, has anything, or can point me to some
resources to find such work I would appreciate it.  I would say I am
pretty darn good in all things Perl - CGI, DBI, OOP, whatever.  I can
build modules, cpan distros, etc.  I am even pretty good at taking
requirements and writing up a design doc.  I think I can pretty much do
it all; and if I can't I can learn really quick.  Thanks!

Brett