[Neworleans-pm] meeting summaries

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Mon May 16 14:07:19 PDT 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Brett D. Estrade wrote:

> Just curious, but these have not been updated since november.  If sent
> the summaries, I'd be happy to put them in.
>
> http://neworleans.pm.org/

Brett,

Thanks for your kind offer, but I don't think the meeting summaries
are not getting posted for lack of someone to post them.  The wiki
interface makes it pretty easy for anyone to add to the web site.

I'm sorry I haven't done my part to keep up with them.  I have been
to all but one meeting, so I should be writing up the summaries.
I'll see what I can do about getting at least the last few up soon.

Take care,

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.