[Neworleans-pm] new meeting day suggestion

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Mon Mar 14 07:06:33 PST 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005, Brett D. Estrade wrote:

> I've been wanting to come to a meeting for a long time now, but Friday
> evenings are really bad for me.  I often come to the Fair Grinds on
> Sundays to study, and it occurred to me that others may find Sundays for
> the meetings better as well.
>
> Thoughts?

I'm sorry Fridays aren't good for you, Brett.  Personally, Fridays
are better for me than Sundays, but I'm not inflexible if the group
wishes to move the date.  Whether or not Fair Grinds has
availability for us to meet on Sunday nights is another question.
If the group decides to move in that direction, then I can talk to
Robert.

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.